Monday, August 10, 2009

Obama's Science Advisor John Holdren

This is about the mildest write-up one is going to get, and this guy is scary.

I'll just excerpt part of a sentence from the above. "even though he has previously supported putting sterilants in drinking water." [for population control in America]

And here is zombietime's most excellent write-up of John Holdren.

I've been reading zombietime for years, and find zombie to be quite sane, reasonable, rational, and elucidating. I can't do better.

My personal addition is that for someone to mentally prefer a government control solution to societal 'problems' which have not the slightest connection to illegality requires a mind lacking in imagination, compassion, empathy, or any other kind of 'humaness'. Such a mind is crippled with Sociopathy - A condition which allows the sufferer to view the other life forms on the Earth as being less than they and are merely subjects for their own pleasure and/or control. Serial killers are sociopaths. Read up on the 'BTK' killer if you don't already know the story for a perfect example.

This guy shares more with Josef Mengele than he does with the human race.

Outrageous??

Ask me about last week. Last Week, I would have said that the President of the United States telling more than half of the population to STFU and accept his agenda would be outrageous.
A month before that, I would have said that a President of the United States apologizing to the Russians for the Cold War would be outrageous.
A month before that, I would have said that a President of the United States laughing at the suggestion by his ignorant lesbian guest comedian that Rush Limbaugh (Or ANY American) should die of Kidney Disease would be outrageous. But that's me.
I could go on.
And on.
And on.

2 comments :

  1. People have lost their minds.

    Nothing cures losing your mind like knowing an old person being refused medical treatment. Everybody knows an old person.

    ReplyDelete