Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I Know What I Would Do, If I lived Close Enough.

Possible Gaddafi Visit Stirs N.J. Town


I'd set up Speakers and CD Players and Blast AC/DC, Black Sabbath, and any other screaming, metal twisting, brain scrambling stuff I could find and as soon as this piece of garbage's pegs were in the ground, turn the volume to Max 24/7 until that carbon based slime spot left the area.

Every 20 minutes, I'd pause the music and get on the horn to tell that piece of shit what a piece of shit he is.

Guns for self-defense only of course Monsieur.

Come On America ! Wake the Hell Up !

This is what America has become. Live and let Live for a piece of shit who personally cheered the Lockerbie Bomber back home. America seems to have the guts of a bowl of jelly and the brains of a sun-dried worm sometimes.

6 comments :

  1. All of the sleeping patriots need to get stirred up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There needs to be some kind of protest that stings. I'm tired of "civilized" quiet disdain. I'm pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and I always thought that 2/3rd's of New Jersey's citizenry were Bedouin...or was that crooked politicians?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasadena - One wonders what will stir the Rip Van Morons !

    Nickie - Fckn A !

    Gene - I believe you're thinking of Zobmies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe what is happening to this country. Obama change is for the birds.

    ReplyDelete