Tuesday, August 11, 2009

666. Man-O-Man, Here is a Post from Minyanville's Buzz and Banter



About a month ago I posted that the Black Plague peaked approximately 666 years ago.

World population reached approximately 6.6 billion last year as I understand it.

Also, Friday/Monday was 666 days from the October 11th, 2007 all time high

Why has there been next to no media coverage of plague deaths in a town in China?

Does it mean nothing or something?

(This comes up on Google, so I assume it's legal to reproduce (B&B is a premium product) and I wanted to give credit where due.)

Something that Mr Cooper left out was that the market(S&P500) 'bottomed' at 666 in March of this year.

Frankly, I've been seeing 666 all over the dang place.

And let's not forget that 2012 is right around the corner - Not that 2012, This One.

Buckle up I guess.

No comments :

Post a Comment