Tuesday, June 6, 2017

On This D-Day Anniversary, Let's Celebrate Some American Exceptionalism

Ladies, I know this subject doesn't exactly tickle your fancy things, but give it a listen.  This is the kind of thing and the kind of people who protect us from all sorts of evil.  I found it very entertaining as well, and admit it - you get that special feeling in the pit of your stomach when in the presence of a TopGun F14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot.

Btw - I do this kind of stuff too  (In my dreams)

Enjoy



4 comments :

  1. you know that this 'lady' loves flying- aircraft - and engaging the enemy- So :-)
    C-Christian Soldier

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the American exceptionalism, but I'm not a fan of flying, not even in my dreams. It scares me, but I'm very proud of those who do stand guard to protect us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cube, I'm no fan of commercial flying but I would have liked to have done some personal flying. btw - Night Time Carrier Landing

      Delete