Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So, I'm Watching CNBC at Lunch w/ No Sound

Obama is on there giving some speech.

He's got that peeved little Erkle face on the whole friggin time, like he's thinking "You all think I'm a dumbass, well, I'll show you how much of a dumbass I really am."

Not One Freakin Smile. Think about that. You Just Passed the legislation that will allow you to steal trillions of dollars and torture hundreds of millions of Americans and Not One Fucking Smile the entire time. Honestly, there is a problem with a president of anything that doesn't smile..

So I'm watching the little bullet points that CNBC puts up on the bottom of the screen, and along comes "Pell Grants, big increases", I think Yep, send all the dumbasses to college and destroy the process for everyone else who is there to learn something... then he's patting himself on the back over health care for several minutes then THIS comes on the screen "This will be A Start of the Improvement of Health Care in America" .............

There is only one thing to say. Here it comes.

What the FUCK !

You and your asshole congress people just spent a fucking YEAR writing a 2700 page bill ! You're going to tax the shit out of America for years before anything even happens and you plan to spend 1.2 TRILLION a year on what will be the biggest clusterfuck in the History of America, and you got the nerve to say it's only a START to the Improvement process of Health Care. You brag for a fucking year about how great it's going to be then days after it's passed you take the bar and put it not on the bottom rung, but on the floor !!

Does Anyone believe it's only going to cost 1.2 trillion?

I can't say I'm surprised. This is standard operating procedure for democraps, but it's only Days since you passed this Kevorkian Piece of Shit that will severely Damage the Health Care Process in America.

Right now, I pay 50 bucks a week for health care for my wife and myself. If I was single, it would be less than 20 bucks, and it's a good 80/20 preferred network type plan. I don't see much wrong with that outside of being forced to buy a cover everything including the kitchen sink plan. I'd just as soon pay for all doctor visits, and all the minutia crap and just have major medical and pay Much Less each week, but this is part of how government regulated HC, in order to weaken it to the point enough dumbfucks would let them take it over.


Anyway, I'll bet anything that within a few years, I will be posting how much health care is costing me "Now", and let's not forget to add in all the specific taxes, and I'll bet I'm easily paying over 100 a week. And getting crappy service from the government wonder-fucks that we'll all have to deal with beside.

I honestly don't know how anyone can call themselves a democrat and have the slightest gram of self-respect or personal dignity. The only way I think that could be is if you're dumber than a fucking rock.

To anyone with enough silly putty betwen their ears to wonder if government run Health Care will be a good thing, you only need to read this sentence - It is always a disaster when you give one of your freedoms away. Let's not even jump to how you did it with something so critical to personal happiness as health care.
.
.

6 comments :

  1. Seems the voters who thought this will be hunky dorry, Must have a head only to keep their ears apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Say, It's like watching someone lose 137,982 times in a row at the shell game, and then reach for another 20.

    Fantasy must be a very powerful force.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, but they fell better. Remember, that's what counts! They feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't even watch him on the tube with the sound off anymore. You write a rant; I get physically ill. We are so screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snarky, I'm with ya man. It's why I don't watch him or the rest of his incompetent vampire crew. I could write a rant like this every day, but who wants to live like that. I just happened to be watching cnbc at lunch in a restaurant looking for market info when wonder buy Erkle did his 15 min. cameo.

    I feel like apologizing for writing this one, but like a sneeze(or something else), it was impossible to stop.

    And now they are already starting to pin the negative aspects of this bill on the Repubs.

    The health care issue is the only thing I care about. Everything else can be overturned. We'll still have half our nukes left, etc etc.
    But this will cause HC in America to be a Shithole, which will make America a shithole. Before, and as it happens, the democrat media will be pinning it on the repubs, and most of their useless dependent supporters will suck it up like candy. They have no choice now. Weak and dependent doesn't vote for "make me work my way back into prosperity again".

    And the people in that category are (generally speaking) - the poor, the blacks, the unions, the lawyers, the government workers and the dumbass kids.

    That's too fukkin many.

    ReplyDelete