Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Naked Bike Ride

"It's like a fun protest," said Williamsburg resident Paul Nocera, 48, an organizer for New York's World Naked Bike Ride. "We want to have fewer cars and more room for bikes. We want to get people out of their cars and onto bikes."

Damn Hippies

Hey Paul, Kissa My Assa

I drive 17 miles to work. I'm not doing it on a bike. With a seat the size of a banana stuffed up my ass. At maybe 10 mph average with the hills along the way. Better things to do with my time dig?

And what is the problem with oil ? It is the cheapest form of energy in existence. No doubt you'd like everyone to pay twice as much, at least, to get where they're going every day.

Supports Terrorism you say ? Well the only solution for that is to man up and kill all the terrorists.

Why is that? Well, it's because if you stop buying their oil, they don't have money to buy food to feed their kids. Guess how much they'll want to kill your infidel ass then ?

Learn to go to the heart of the problem. The right answer is almost never the easiest answer.

You liberals can never think beyond step one.

1 comment :

  1. "I drive 17 miles to work. I'm not doing it on a bike. With a seat the size of a banana stuffed up my ass."

    Loved it!

    ReplyDelete