Monday, December 6, 2010

Just a Few Hitler Quotes for Today.

.
.
Hitler: "I know there are people who are so fired by their enthusiasm for the resurrection of Germany that they look upon me as a second Messiah. I must point out to all these good people, with the utmost humility, that I am not a Messiah. A genius, but not a Messiah."

Hitler: "You know, Goebbels, despite all our national 'Keep Fit' campaigns, some of our most talented singers have allowed themselves to become absurdly fat. It takes away half the joy of going to the opera. The German people will only reach the point of absolute racial superiority when Wagner's operas can be performed by all our singers completely naked."

Hitler: "I'll tell you one thing, gentlemen: when Stalin decided to attack Berlin, he made the most colossal mistake of his life. I assure you that in front of Berlin the Russians will suffer the bloodiest defeat in recorded history."

Hitler: "Love and devotion to a man are the highest virtues in a woman. Intelligence is not very important. My mother was certainly no genius, but she gave a great son to the German people."

12 comments :

  1. are you sure those are hitler's quotes and not those of bho?!
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kid:

    I think that fat opera singer comment could have come from the gaping maw of Moochelle Obama, but I guess ol' Schicklegruber beat her to the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like the dead words of one statist SOB to realize we got some work to do with the one we are now stuck with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, Those are Hitler quote, and awfully close to bho. The Fitness thing is his wife Michelle of course.

    Which one would have to notice the typical do as I say, not as I do Liberal meme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fredd, I do think obama's whole schtick is patterned after Hitler.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trestin, it is none other than the both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woman, Yea, well, he ought to be out in a couple years. Hopefully we'll have some people with the guts to turn this crap back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kid, as it was said in the great 70's flick, "Warrior's" "Can you dig it!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. DeanO, I'm afraid I missed that one.

    But I can dig a lot of things especially taking out the enemy (if I'm in the ballpark here)

    ReplyDelete