Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Latest Piece of Obvious Proof the Health Care Plan is Nonsense

They plan to cut 500 Billion out of Medicare to reduce the costs of government health non-care.

To say nothing at all about the 'baby boomer' stampede into Medicare over the next 20 years or so, how can you cut 500 BILLION and say you haven't cut services ?

Supply and Demand are 2 of the 4 basic things anyone needs to know about life. In this case, supply is being cut while demand is increasing.

I mean, is there even something in the animal world who would buy that piece of shit ?

4 comments :

  1. The reality the work under is different from real reality. They just see an endless money stream among those still employed.

    The madness level that politicians have is without measure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not lookin' like my retirement years are going to be very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tax me outta business, Obama! That should teach me a lesson for trying to be successful in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiral, they have to be doing it on purpose, No one is that stupid.

    Labcat, It's looking that was for a lot of us, the tax bill is going up by the nano-second.

    Gene, The successful will be punished.

    What the kids don't understand since they've never been 'successful' and have never really paid any taxes, is that the rest of us will simply stop paying them.
    I'll get my salary reduced so that the net isn't down significantly, but the gross will be down so as to put a crunch on Federal tax receipts. And I can't wait til they come out and accuse me of 'not doing my part' to support their worthless asses.

    ReplyDelete