Monday, September 28, 2009

Iran

"US Aims to Isolate Iran if Talks Fail"
"US and World Condemn Iran Missile Tests"
"US, Allies Seek New Ways to Sanction Iran"
"White House Condemns Iran Missile Tests"
"Iran Missile Tests Set Stage for Talks"
"US Considers 'Severe Sanctions', Leaves Door Open for talks"

Just 6 of thousands of similar headlines.

No doubt there are liberal bloggers out there discussing these very headlines...

ahhaahahHAHAhahahahaAHAHHAHAHAHAhahahahahahaa

Make it STOP !

Next up, the latest Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan Du Jour !!

Make it Stop !

It's like living inside a cartoon.


Update: I personally condemn the Iranian Missile Tests...

6 comments :

  1. Are we gonna isolate Iran the way we isolate illegal immigrants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the language is killing me. "isolate", "condemn", "sanction", "talks". oooh.aramalongadingdong is shakin' in his boots i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember waaaay back in the 70's thinking that we should drop one nuke on Iran, turn it into a parking lot, and be done with it. So many people told me why I was wrong. Things would be so much easier now if we had listened to the wisdom of a 10yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW... I've included your avatar in a new post. I assumed you'd give me permission. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nickie, getting them over here might be the only way to deal with them..
    And yes, if you're talking about my avatar, have at it - I'm Bad now, I'm Nationwide...

    @Arby, I'd hate the see the animals get hurt, otherwise, I think this will be never-ending.

    @Labcat, you're reading my mind! Love the name too !

    I've actually trained myself so when I see "pyongyang" in print, my mind effortlessly reads it as Pingpong.
    When I read the Aholes name, it comes back as Ammafrigajigginidiot.

    Gene, Yes. and on.

    ReplyDelete