Friday, September 11, 2009

Despite the Abundance of Information

No one is able to come to sensible conclusions..

Whether he is telling the truth regards KGB's influence in this area, what he describes of America, our education system and young and old alike, he is describing what has happened in this country to a T.

I first watched this vid a couple years ago and am amazed that it only has 6800 views.

There are a number of other video segments from this interview in the right sidebar, providing more background, but this one is a good summary.

4 comments :

  1. This is an amazing film. I hope others will take time to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me Too Daddyeo.

    Feel free to spread it around and don't worry about mentioning me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this guy is correct, then there is reason for hope. If you knew the young men and women that I know, and if you track the rising wave of young patriotism and Christianity, then the swing back from the brainwashed generation has already started. Hope is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arby, I know a lot of great young people too. I'll kick in on the hope with ya.

    ReplyDelete