Saturday, January 29, 2022

A Poem


The Oval Office is bugged by Russia, China, and all the Intel agencies
Emperor penguin says Damn it's cold
Can't I just take a pill
Everything is on sale

Pawn to King 4
Humidity is very low
The car needs an oil change
George Orwell and Albert Einstein are laughing like hell

No one is listening, let's do a rant or three into thin air
The birds are hungry
Now there's an interesting project
Peter Ustinov and his cats

Real estate is guaranteed to go up in value, Gold not so much
Spiders prefer Bach
Arch Stanton
Well boys, Nuclear combat, toe to toe with the Ruskies.

Favorite color Alizarin Crimson 
She loves you yea, yea yea
If you have to shoot, shoot, Don't talk.
The rain in Spain... who cares

Don't go in there
Anyone have nail clippers?
Set SCE to AUX
Fishnet stockings? Yes

There's an App for that
No! Not the 3 wood !
Here kitty kitty
If I had a nickel for every tweet I didn't write.

And just a pinch of.... Oops
Take your meds
This side toward enemy
Don't go in there

Les Paul Custom
Just a jump to the left
Harcourt Fenton Mud !
This poem is not environmentally friendly

I did that yesterday
Working Class Hero
Last House on the Left
Pinball Wizard

Do what you like
Ding Dong Betty long
Nukes have saved many lives
You're so beautiful to me.

Crumbs
Water !
Show me where
Say When

Whaddya mean For My Wednesday, isn't it everyone's Wednesday?
I want to Contact people, I don't want to reach out to them
Oh geeez, look at that
The snake he's long, seven mile

She was a smart girl and quite pleasant
New tires
That Darn Cat !
Rooms to let 50 cent

Well, I was just seventeen
If you know what I mean
Bring in some wood
May not matter a hundred years from now

I'll do that for ya
Put that away
Now I regret it
There's always tomorrow, a tomorrow for everyone

Periodic table, Andy Warhol, Sticky Gloves
Marilyn Monroe as a furnished apartment
Eureka
I'd love a back scratch

It ain't No Thing
I ain't no Creatchter
He ain't heavy
Yabba Dabba Do

You can't please all the people all the damn time

Bye Bye American Pie 

9 comments :

  1. damn straight . . . . 1984 on our doorsteps

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Spiders prefer Bach" Where'd you get all these disparate thoughts? "Marilyn Monroe as a furnished apartment"..honestly< THAT is thought provoking! !!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z, :-). Actually, you can find the majority on the internet. Study on spiders and music preference. Salvador Dali has a painting - Marilyn Monroe as an apartment.

      More than one actually

      Thank you.

      Delete
    2. Just rolled off my head in about half hour.

      Delete
  3. Wow. I love this poem! It's like the Kodak Mantra Diaries but WAY better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think we're in 1984 any longer; it must be 1986.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope not Mustang, I didn't like 1986 at all.

      Delete