Thursday, September 28, 2017

Silver Linings and Other Ramblings

The NFL Protest Thing is a Good Thing.   The further the blacks shove themselves in our collective face, the more they will expose their facade of fake victim-hood.  We're not quite there yet but that's gotta be good. Plus fewer NFL fans means fewer people in our break room standing like zombies staring at the TV where a couple guys are talking about sports like it is something important.

I'm Glad McCain Lost to obama.  If McCain had won, he'd have ran the country like a libtard.  Kind of like obama but without the evil moslem side.  The debt probably wouldn't have risen so much, but who cares about the debt?  It will never be paid down and we'll have to default at some point just like everyone else does.  I'm sure McCain would have found some way(s) to thoroughly abuse us however.

But 8 years of obama gave us Donald J Trump and the slightest chance for a political revolution.  Much more than that to me personally, had we elected McCain for an 8 year term, we'd have had clinton and some GOP schmuck running in 2016 and clinton would have won. We'd have that nasty cackling, fugly, evil, America destroying piece of human garbage (the likes of which has never been ejected by the anus of any known Earthly being) in the white house. I've said it many times before, I'd actually take obama over the beast.

Randoms
 
- Does the Tower of Pisa lean left or right ?

- The Constitution is missing a Huge Item.  To wit:

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens but not to themselves and shall make no law applied to themselves but not the citizens."
I find it hard to believe those smart guys did not put that in there. It just allows for so much abuse of the citizens and this was their central focus when creating America.

- Looking up at the sky, you can see that the sun is round, the moon is round, and all the stars and planets large enough to see are round, yet, some people believe the Earth is flat.

- Hey, wait a minute, aren't you folks supposed to come up with the randoms?

12 comments :

  1. "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens but not to themselves and shall make no law applied to themselves but not the citizens."
    Like insider trading? That's the ticket to wealth for them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking obammycare as a main point actually. I'd love to have ryan and mcchuckles cancer diagnosis subject to the obammycare Review Boards/death squads.

      Delete
    2. I assumed that about Obamadon'tcare, but insider trading is a huge one.

      Delete
  2. "I'm Glad McCain Lost to obama." I think I posted that not long ago, so we obviously agree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Does the Tower of Pisa lean left or right ?" Depends on what side of it faces you. Your left or my left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DaBlade, I'm afraid this was all the information you were to get in your SAT on the tower. IF you fail this question here is a bonus question in order for you to save your MBA... Was Mona Lisa naked when Leonardo painted her portrait ? And part 2 of that question - was Leonardo also naked ?

      @ED - 90 degrees of What ? God, I hope it's not some transgender thing.

      Delete
  4. On the leaning tower: Actually it depends from where you view it. I remember when my mother was a high school librarian and informed me that Dr. Seuss was a leftest book designed to corrupt our children. And progressives applauded it. Apparently the progressive movement has moved so far to the left that Seuss is now seen like an old Al Jolson black face movie. No the tower doesn't actually lean---the earth just moved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ron, Just a little humor on the tower... :-)

      Well, when it comes to kids, I think I'm realizing there is a lot of agenda based stuff thrown at them. I've never read Dr Seuss so I don't have an opinion on that. I have thought Peanuts was a communist influence since the main character of the strip, Charlie Brown was such a loser.

      Delete
  5. I already hated football, and now there are more people like me -- except that they hate football for a different reason now.

    I do hope that the false victimhood of these football players comes back to bite them in the ass. Big time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AOW, I have not been interested in sports(guys playing with a ball for millions of dollars) for decades.

      Delete