Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osammi Killed, Doubts?

.
.
I believe he's dead, as of last weekend, and I believe the Tuesday rendition of the story released by the White House (obama unarmed and wife charged the SEAL members), and Not the Sunday story released by the White House (obama pointing gun at SEALS with wife as human shield).

How pathetic is it they lie about that?

I believe the report put together by the SEAL team was impeccably accurate.

Plus obama, biden, hilrod, gates and others watched it on High Def in the Sit Room as it was happening via the helmet cams. So obama knew the real story immediately. Jeeesh.

All that aside, I think those intimately involved with those murdered on 9-11 deserve more than what has been offered up in physical evidence. I think they should see the same video that obama saw as it was happening.

I think WE as American's should see this video.

I hope it comes out.

.
.

8 comments :

  1. Looky what took the Forged Photoshopped Birth Record off the Main screen.
    Obama got himself Osamma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Say, Interesting Turn! :)

    You could be right.

    The ditherer in chief pushed to make a decision based on his own BS..

    ReplyDelete
  3. would love to see the video of the take down myself!
    C-CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. As far as news from the regime; I have loads of doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol-CS, Admiral, Nickie. Can you believe what a clown show they've made of this? It is so bad it deserves another post !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trestin, I think they got him and the White House turned it into a clown show.

    I wouldn't put the life savings on it though.

    ReplyDelete