Monday, November 9, 2009

Berlin Wall Dissolution Anniversary

I was going to do this big write-up exposing the butthead as a major butthead of major proportions, but in the end it comes down to this:

For America to not be represented by it's president at the anniversary of the dissolving of the Berlin Wall is absurd, unacceptable, and totally expected of the asshole who currently occupies the Oval Office.

Outside of the idiot, imagine the joy that erupted at that moment in history. Friends, families, lovers, once again able to be intimate again. Great Joy. Thank You Mr Reagan. Thank You.

8 comments :

  1. For Obama, as with Putin, the fall of the Soviet Union is not something to be celebrated.

    The anti-Gorbachev in the White House will do his bestest to rectify history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up while Reagan was President, so he will always be one of my favorites. He was a freedom fighter. Now, we have a disgraceful commie in the White House. I wish we could build a wall around him and isolate his A$$. I would say more but...

    This is a wonderful day of celebration for Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Track, and at the same time, Ft Hood was not something to be acknowledged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, Reagan was once in a lifetime I'm afraid.

    Ron Russell commented on one of the blogs that "Reagan's name never came up today over there." WOW! Man, that's sad.

    PS - feel free to let fly over here. I got the language warning up in the header !

    But I try not to do too much of it myself. It can be a rut.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only good news is that Obama is not bothering to pretend to be good. This unmasks him to the world as a bad man. Thereby making our job, as the opposition, easier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Opus, one would think.

    Well, I know the world knows him a fool, but what about his American voter supporters.

    We'll see.

    I'm saving my most severe meter for Nov 2010. haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, get ready. He's on his way to Japan, no doubt to apologize!

    ReplyDelete