Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Cycle Of Life

.
.
Doesn't this represent the full circle of emotion we all go through with anything significant that happens in our lives ?

Life and Death. Relationships. Pets. Investing. Politics. Children. Even strangers for those conservatives who by their nature have compassion.  Anywhere there is hope for a better tomorrow.  

If I may be bold and offer some advice; "Buy" your dream at the bottom and sell it at the top instead of the other way around - which is what the vast majority of people do.  I know - it's hard to avoid.

click for larger image


8 comments :

  1. Overall life is pretty good.

    I saw a news clip about Somalia and how bad things are there. At the end they encouraged the viewers to go to their website and offer assistance.

    I just spend the better part of this past year within walking distance from the Somali border. You can't help those people. You could send them each a billion dollars and a lifetime supply of food, and it would not help. Everything you send will be stolen. I've seen it with my own eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trestin, that's the story of foreign aid. Too damn bad so many people - especially American residents - don't have a * clue

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Buy" your dream at the bottom and sell it at the top

    Good advice - my friend-thank you---
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol-CS. Glad you liked it. I guess most people have this one figured out. It took me a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah yes and most definitely counting those blessings KID..trite but true! have a fabulous Sunday my friend~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting.

    The circle means you may see it all come around again depending on how fast your wheel is turning and how big the wheel is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woman, Trite yes, I guess all truisms are :) Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Admiral, I've been around this circle many times. Too many.

    ReplyDelete