Thursday, November 4, 2010

Alright, Who Got The Laurel and Hardy Handshake in the Subject Line of the Last Post?

.
.

So, now the Republicans and Tea Party Members should pass bill after bill after bill that Improves the business environment, and everything that makes things better for people in their daily lives - from soup to nuts, and send it up to obama to veto.  By the time 2012 comes along, obama will be the Party of No.

I think I read they are going to send up a repeal of obamacare on a weekly basis.  Cool.

So, here's the Laurel and Hardy handshake reference.


.
.

4 comments :

  1. I'm still riding the positive wave KID! have an amazing weekend my friend..good things happening !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman, you have a great weekend !

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heh, I actually enjoyed that video clip. I miss simpler times when I felt safe and secure in my own country. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuzzy, Hear Hear. And when racism was something blacks and whites made fun of.

    Gee, who brought it back ? Yea, I know.

    ReplyDelete