Thursday, February 28, 2019

Inside Skinny on Latest N Korea Talks

(KJ - Kim Jong Un, HL - Wun Hung Lo)
 
KJ: Wun Hung Lo! Come Qrick !

HL: I here Greatest Leader! How may I serve You !?
 
 

KJ: How Greatest Tweeter find out about our double seaclet Nuklar ballistic missile sites ??

HL: I'm not knows Dearest Leader but I find out.  Wife, Sweet Chariot presently impersonating Lady Gagme in USA and getting much information from radioactive jello-brained Horrywood peoples and dipstick FBI's peoples.



KJ: Vely Good Hung Low, I'm hopes Sweet Not have to bed Horrywood dipsticks for info.

HL: No Great Dearest Leader  and Thank You profusely, but Horrywood peoples give all information just for slightest look at body parts.  ha ha ha. Sweet lift skirt a rittle and Horrwood dipsticks spill all !

KJ: I'm knows it Hung Lo, Feeble Amerlican males too weak to desclibe. Geeex, half of them think they women anyways !
 
 

HL: I'm knows it Dearest Greatest Leader ! Ho Ho Ho.

KJ: Wun, take new N. Korea thigh puncturing medal of servitude from top shelf on way out.
 
 

HL: (Oh My Ouch)  Thanking You profusely again Greatest Leader!

KJ thought balloon - Yea, just get the hell out and send in the Comfort Women's Forces !  And some aged cheddar....
 
 
KJ: Damn Great Tweeter !

12 comments :

  1. If it wasn't for you and DaBlade I'd never know what's going on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not easy getting this info Ed. Also very dangerous but I will persist as long as I can.

      Delete
  2. gOOD JOB, Kid...Ed's right, what WOULD we do without your facts!? :-)
    By the way, that picture of the guy in lipstick, THAT is one thing Asians and Europeans know about America....isn't that a great example of US? YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's awful, Z, but it sure beats PIERCINGS, TATTOOS, and TRANSGNDER SURGERIES.

      At least you cn REMOVE MakeUp with some cold cream.

      And if a guy goes out in a blinde wig wearing a dress, at least he can take themoff and get into more appropriate clothing, but what the HELL is he going to do once his DICK and BALLS are cut off? YIKES!

      PIERCEINGS, TATTOOS land TRANgENDRIZING procedures leave you with permanent disfigurement..

      YUCK!

      Delete
    2. Europe and Asia look at our freaks as "AMERICA"...I'm sad about that.

      Delete
    3. Z, I suspect Europe gets no sliver of good information about America.


      Franco, I've noticed a few guys who 'became' woman on youtube talking about how it's only plastic surgery and it was the worst decision they've ever made. Likely why 41% of em commit suicide. Only some freak would want to get intimate with Bruce Jenner or Bradley Manning eh?

      Delete
  3. Kid, yaw olientaw diawogs aw belly funny. Make me waff so hawd, I stawt to cly. But Glate Weader no like you make funna him. He velly anglee now. Say you spoy conflence with Plezzident Tlump.

    Kim now in mood to make maw nucleaw lawheads dan evah befaw. He stawt soon again to shoot wockets. Make big tlubble faw Plezziden Tlump.

    Plivatewy he say to me,"Tlump is won big Mellicn Plick."

    No good to make joke at expense of Amellican Seculity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Franco, tell Great Reader I lives in NYC.

      Delete
  4. I always get my REAL news of North Korea here oh great one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a feeling we might hear about KJ from you today.... wow, that pic of those guys with all those medals... must be an old pic as I imagine most of these old soldiers have been fed to the dogs by now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunk, as I understand it, only the Generals who have lost their Great Leader Thoughts Notebooks have been disposed of. This is why hung lo carries a backup DLTN in his underwear and pencils too!

    ReplyDelete