- There are not many single family homes appearing in these vids but there are lots of big apartment buildings. Plus the place looks pretty crappy all over. Russians are not living well.
- As noted in last blog post, Russians affix wheels with single lug nut and wheels often fly off car or truck at perfect moment
- Russians are encouraged to turn left from right lane and turn right from left lane, especially when another car is beside and blocking them
- Fun game to play for Russians is to try to fit car between two other vehicles when it is impossible to do so
- Kids in US of A like to play beer pong, people in Russia like to chug 1/5th of Vodka and hit highway at high speed with eyes closed
- Russian Females are not allowed to look for cars on road before crossing without being called cowards
- Red light in Russia is considered greatest enemy and offense and many Russians put pedal to floor at sight of red light
- One fun thing to do is perform U-turn on rural highway without looking while cars are traveling close by at 75 mph
- Other fun thing to do is see how many pedestrians you can take out in a single day going through red lights at 90 mph or to see how close you come to them
- Rear ends of cars and trucks must be really offensive to Russians because they smash into them constantly
- When coming upon a railroad crossing with lights flashing, especially with loaded semi truck, challenge is cross tracks at slowest speed possible with speeding train in sight.
- Favorite game of strength and bravery is to move into opposing lane on 2 lane rural highway and play chicken with other cars and semi trucks - survivors win great acclaim
- When driving heavily loaded semi truck, it is greatest fun to see how fast you can take curves without tipping over
- If snow and ice are on road Russians are encouraged to drive at fastest possible speed
If you think I'm kidding ! Not for the easily disturbed at witnessing accidents.
All the Russian you will need to know is Suka Bylat.
Bylat, pronounced Bilyat or Blat is the F word and Suka = Bitch.
Finally, Russian music sucks.