Tuesday, August 6, 2019

SHOCKING Afterlife Details Revealed ! Not in Bible !

Father Guido Sarducci tell us what will happen to our souls.  Very Interesting.

Kid Recommends to Start Video at 1:50 and go full screen to eliminate sinful images below the main video.

Click the Image to Go To the Website Where the Video Can Be Played.

I watched this video yesterday, and last night wouldn't you know it, I dreamt that I had passed and I was standing before God.  God gave me my money and I give him back bill after bill and I think I'm going to be all paid up, then Wham, I'm short 35 cents.



9 comments :

  1. Not a big follower of Sarducci but I was laughing out LOUD! This is how you PAY FOR YOUR SINS !!? hilarious...thanks, this was REALLY funny! :-) I hope I get farther than 4', hanging around a grill.
    as a Nun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z, I hope you didn't click on the link so quick you missed this update I put on.

      "I watched this video yesterday, and last night wouldn't you know it, I dreamt that I had passed and I was standing before God. God gave me my money and I give him back bill after bill and I think I'm going to be all paid up, then Wham, I'm short 35 cents."

      Delete
  2. Gee, I figured out how to move the clip up the minutes mark.....third time was a charm.. Good one kid... and anytime I can advance my tech knowledge is a good day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hold it ... are you telling us that God doesn't accept Master Card?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a cash a deal Mustang. And you can't take any extra with you in case you're short some small change !

      Delete
  4. LSP, I sure hope I have enough to pay in full !

    ReplyDelete