Thursday, February 9, 2012

Joe Biden is batting 1,000 and That's Not a Good Thing.

 .
.
Heard a joe biden clip on the radio.... "They're going to sort out the contraception thing with the Catholics, because they know it goes against their religious beliefs, but it will take about a year."  What the hell?  What's to sort out?

What a load.  These idiots just say any damn thing they want.

Consider the Hypocrisy.  A strong requirement to be a progressive of course is to be hypocritical beyond all known limits.

  • Separation of Church and State - They use that up one side and down the other when they want to impose their atheist beliefs on the countryside. Now here we are and they pretend the concept doesn't even exist !
  • muslims.  Are they going deal with all the muslim abuse of Women's Rights?    Of Course Not !  Hypocrisy Exemplified and Personified.
  • You do know that muslims are Exempt from All Aspects of the obamacare regulations, right?
Get these ignorant dictatortots back to the curb.

obama - Moron dictator
Biden - Idiot Clown
Former Speaker Of the House.  Dumber than a Headless Hammer !
...and millions of people support these terminal screw-ups


Good Lord....
.
.



12 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We may as well have anarchy with these buffoons in charge. Although sometimes I think they want this so that Obama can step in and save us from the mess he created.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strange Kid, the TV news does not see it this way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I do think that's the plan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had passed on the "liebster blog" award to you, you can see it here

    http://givemeliberty01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fuzzy's Dad, I visited the link but didn't see anything, though coming from you, I'll take that as a compliment and Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Gene :)

    Man, I get numb from all the stuff they are shoveling, cause they're doing it all day long, then it hits me, and it's like I woke up in an alternate evil universe with my head in a vice! :)

    My God..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree wholeheartedly, my friend. There is a huge hypocrisy involving Liberals and Muslims and their view on separation of church and state altogether in so many ways that I just can't even write them all out here.

    And don't get me started on that loon Joe Biden.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks NDH, It's amazing what people are will to not only accept but acually vote for

    ReplyDelete