Wednesday, March 28, 2018

News From April 2, 2018

In a secret recording made by former and current clinton employee and fake FBI director James "pretty eyes" Comey at the double secret meeting site of the DJ Trump meeting with North Korea's head dude Kim Jong un on April 1, 2018, President Trump is heard negotiating with Kim Jong Un.

DJT: It's so nice to meet you Kim !
K: I'm knows it Great Tweeter !
DJT: I'm curious about your comfort women.  Are they all pretty? Do they have large breasts and do they come in different sizes? Will they spank you with fake news magazines if you want?
K: Donna Trump, I hook you up with best trained comfort women forces on planet.  They do anything you want. Just give me some money and turn on supply lines again.  I run very low on aged Norwegian Cheddar and Klipsy Klemes doughnuts.  I so hungry.  Generals too, I fear for life now.
DJT: Anything you need Kim, just delete all Nuklar related stuff in DPRK and make me look like triple alpha dog Hero who slay clazy, I mean Crazy Rocket Man !
K: Ok, I'm's good with it. My sister will spin local DPRK news to make it look like I beat you very badly at golf game twice times, and you give me everything I wants if I agree to stop shooting missiles into sky to God Knows Where.
DJT: Done, the art of the deal wins again.
K: Damn Straight. I bring in comfort women now. Be vely careful with Ho Lee Fuk and Bang Ding Ow.

-connection lost-
 

15 comments :

  1. How do you gather this "intelligence", to use the phrase loosely?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be velly caowfoo of Gang Bang Dong, my hawem managew. He velly jearous of wimmen he pimp to big bwond Merkin mans wike Pwezziden Twump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trump can take that guy FT ! I'm knows it Long time !

      Delete
  3. You are TOO MUCH! Love it.....
    I've been seeing news about the powwow N and S Korea are going to have and miserably fantasizing that they gang up against us! Bring in the comfort women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z, Thank you ! I'm so sorry the connection was lost, I understand things got really interesting at that point ! I'll speak to my all female IT dept.

      I think N and S will touch on all the main points, then Donald will finalize the stuff. Imagine if they sign a peace treaty. Imagine DJT gets No Peace Prize as a result - My Bet in that case.

      Delete
    2. One can only get a No bell piece prize in the first six weeks of a US Presidency. Soo sorry..

      Delete
  4. Kid, your super power is clairvoyance. I really, really, really want to watch this golf match. I love to watch golf on TV any way, and this would be MUST SEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You DaBlade. If I'd have only gotten the whole transmission... Hey, maybe they Will play golf where they meet depending on the local weather. It'll be like James Bond and Auric Goldfinger. Watch out for that N Korean with the hat !

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't talk about the hildehag around here man.

      Delete
  6. Given Un's hairdo, it is difficult to imagine so many comfort women ...

    ReplyDelete