Thursday, April 7, 2016

Translations of Millenennial Language

Epic - that which is not Awesum, Badass,, Adorable but could be boring as hell.

Awesum - that which is not Epic, Badass, Adorable but could be boring as hell.

Badass - That which is not Epic, Awesum or Adorable but could be boring as hell.

Adorable - That which is not Epic, Badass, or Awesum but could be boring as hell.

Photobomb - Blaming someone else for your inability to snap a photo competently.

Here's an answer I want to know - Got any pet peeves about the language/popular culture today?

Answer Numba 2 - How can kids think Trump is a racist when the FBI admits they can't tell you if a moslem vermin is ISIS or not, and when they don't think Whitey Hating obama isn't a racist, and who is also someone who set American race relations back 50+ years?  Maybe that's why they call libtardism a mental disease.  I think that's being kind any more.  Very kind.

Today's lesson - a short one and just an observation.

Carry on. Enjoy ! xxoo for the Ladies, and a Hearty Handshake for the others.

In closing, do you think this guy has sex with his robot?

Naw....

UPDATE: I left out Amazing - Another adjective to describe something pretty boring and to break up the monotony of epic/awesum/badass/adorable.

UPDATE Numba 2:  My point here, was that I believe millennials (and others) see an America that they don't like and 1) They are misdirected as to who is the problem,  and Mainly 2) Instead of using critical thinking skills and research they simple move to the fetal position and decide that everything is Epic-Awesum-Badass-Adorably-Amazing.  They be in for a Major Shock in the not too distant future.

10 comments :

  1. Awesome post, Kid. You da bomb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fredd, I'm only trying to equal my mentor - You.

      Delete
  2. Makes me feel like Ichabod Crane.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FT, I feel that way at least twice a day

      Delete
  3. I have two millennials, but they're well-read, educated young women and actually know some big words. I do have some complaints about the words they do bandy about though, words like 'nigga', and we're not black. I hear, "Nigga, get out of bed," or "Hurry up, nigga," a lot when they talk to themselves and to their friends. A sign of our times, I guess, but remember, we had lots of words in our day that our parents didn't agree with either.

    As to your robot question, I think it's an affirmative on that, but I don't think we're at the stage where robots are fully functional yet. Growing up, I always wanted a robot friend/sidekick, but NOT for THAT reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cube, Thank you for stemming the tidal wave of millennial ignorance/communism/libtardness

      As far as the 'nigga' I'm going to agree not good in the overall scheme of things, but does have some positives in that people shouldn't take a group's victim-hood so seriously. Making fun of people who want somthing for nothing is not an altogether bad thing.

      As far as sex robots, yes Japan has been working feverishly in this area. It is because many Japanese men AND women are sexually dysfunctional.

      See my last comment at DeBlades place

      Delete
  4. wow that Scarlett bot is such a bae (whatever that means)... rest assured my toaster has a deeper AI that the flesh and bone version.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DaBlade, as Police Sgt Wojohowitz said on the Barney Miller show years ago - "You can look at anything in the Sears Catalog and someone somewhere wants to sleep with it."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I don't remember that quote per se, but it sounds like something Wohojowitz would say. Kudos on the obscure reference find.

      Delete
    2. Cube, I remember it like it was yesterday. Maybe because I used to look at the Sears catalog when I was a pup...

      Delete