Thursday, June 19, 2014

Liberals and Losers Can't Help It. It May Not Be Their Fault. Just Hear Me Out

So, we're constantly finding out about how people in various states of health and alternate lifestyle are that way because of their genetics.

Today, let's focus on the loser.  Mostly libtards but not necessarily.  These are people who simply have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning, maintaining their homes and landscapes, and generally merging into society to any productive degree.  Typically these people are in a situation where their financial responsibilities are Our (productive people with normal genetics) problem to take care of.  Surely no one would argue that the woman with the broken leg should receive proper medical attention regardless of her financial stature or ability to compensate the medical community either immediately or at any time in the future.  She might have substantial contraceptive bill like sandra fluke.  Everyone has the right to sex right?

So, where do we draw the line on where we become unwilling to support  a person who through bad genetics simply isn't able to maintain their lifestyle ? I'm thinking that just like the naked emperor obama and his red lines, there really is no actual red line.

If a person simply cannot motivate themselves to learn things, make their beds, look for and maintain employment, it very well may not be any fault of theirs.  It likely is a medical/genetic situation.  

So, my point here is: We need to accept that those of us fortunate to be born with genes that cause us to be productive tax paying Machines take on the responsibilities of those in our society who simply cannot cope with working and paying their way through life, regardless if they choose to have 13 kids or whatever.  They should have just as good a life as we do. Maybe even better.  After all, they have this plague, most of us call Loser, but in reality is a Disability.  A Severe Disability.

While we're on it, I think I may be coming down with this problem myself, later in life of course.  I've blown all my money on these folks, and the modest entertainments I've allowed myself to enjoy and now find myself in a situation where I may have to sell my golf clubs and be planting mousetraps in a single wide on the outskirts of Detroit in a modest trailer park known as Shady Acres.  If any of you Severely Productive Types want to work just a little harder and front me some cash so I'll be able to afford a smart car to haul me and the misses to bingo on Friday night, or alternately a top of the line Super Bus and enough free cash to explore this great brave land of ours, it would be appreciated.  I can't guarantee I'll be able to pay you back.  One that carries a luxury sports car for exploring around when we stop over somewhere would be great.  If it was amphibious as well in case the ice caps melt, that would be super.  Your generosity would probably make me even cry.








13 comments :

  1. That'll be the day YOU come down with this horrible and very contagious disease. I think Obama is the Typhoid Mary of this Severe Liability because since he's been president, so many have caught it. Ya think?
    Oh, and "paying back" isn't a part of the disease; that actually shows you're healing from it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geeez Z, Excellent Analysis ! Maybe there is hope for me, though I am kind of looking forward to not putting any effort in anymore. May I be healed by your wisdom and resume working for the losers once again and forever. (I wasn't figuring on paying back actually...)

      Delete
  2. I have noticed that leftists favor science over all other forms of enlightenment, up until science contradicts the things they hold dear. The theory of evolution is a good example of this. You will notice that leftists champion the idea of Darwinism and much prefer this notion to creationism. Darwin held that only the strongest species (of anything) could long survive: the strong must win out over the weak, the clever must vanquish the not so clever ... intelligence defeats stupid.

    All of this is fine and dandy until you apply that same kind of thinking to human society, whenever you do that, Darwin was wrong, and should anyone put forth an argument about social Darwinism, then the leftists explode in a cacophony of screaming, hollering, and gnashing of teeth. We understand why, of course. You see, leftists are that segment of society that cannot survive on their own. They must have the fruits of everyone else’s labor to sustain them. It makes sense that they should reject social Darwinism, while holding tight to the notion that their ancestors were monkeys. Well, maybe they were...

    I think it is clear that some people have not evolved: some examples include Sandra Fluke, Ducky (who defines contradiction), most everyone who voted for Obama, and clearly 100% of those 37% who continue to approve of Obama’s foreign policy. As for the lady with the broken leg, I should only note that mankind has always dearly loved horses and yet, we feel compelled to shoot them whenever they break a leg.

    As to your futile attempt to solicit money from others, good look. However, when this doesn’t work out to your expectations, I advise you not to sell you golf clubs. They will be the only item of your long list of personal (and community property) that your wife won’t want in a divorce settlement. No –don’t send me any money. This legal advice was free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent observation Mustang. Yes, they worship at the alter of evolution until it interferes with their agendas (which is always) then that stuff is out the window. But they are quite talented at taking multiple positions simultaneously.

      Delete
  3. Your shameless plea for money to support a feckless life style sounds completely reasonable to me. And FYI, that tiny little bus in the photo may do in a pinch, but if these RV's are paid for by others, there are much more oppulent units available. You should get out of bed a little earlier one day this week, maybe by 10AM, and start shopping around for better wheels.

    Where do I send the check for my share of your life style support fund, Kid?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fredd, Given the Ferrari underneath, I thought I might be pushing it a little. And there is fuel mileage to worry about too.
      I'll setup a goFundMe entry and give you the web address Fredd. Much appreciated. And if you want, just donate some of your PHOT profits...

      Delete
    2. Very funny about the PHOT profits. For what it's worth (which currently is nothing), I am holding those shares until they come back from the dead, or wither into dust. I am betting on the dust thing, personally.

      Delete
    3. Here's a hint, Fredd. Next time you buy a stock and the BID/ASK is N/A, think twice.

      Delete
    4. Fredd, That's a good bet.

      Delete
  4. I don't find genetic disposition a reason to live the life of an alcoholic, or a homosexual.
    So, to be a liberal? Just another impediment to overcome.
    Should be a 12 step program.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apparently genetics afflict us all. Two of the local Tea Party leaders are on full disability.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BB-Idaho, First of this is a parody. 2nd, Are you on disability? I'm not talking about people on disability, I'm talking about able-bodied working aged people who choose not to in favor of handouts.

      3. Tea party? Who knows if They're worth a damn either.

      Have a good week Sir

      Delete