Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mark of the Beast Part 2

In this link, it is said some companies sell halal certified crap without actually identifying it.  Also not the other sign for halal certified stuff the crescent with the big M.

Otherwise, this appears to be a good link for clicking on whilst out and about to see if the company you are considering buying one of their products is sucking up to the moslem vermin.  This one does it by product type and note there is a lot of dead air between bakery products and beverages.  Don't let that fool you into thinking that's the end of the list.

Happy NON-halal Shopping my Neighbors !





11 comments :

  1. My local Safeway offers no hamburger patties except Halal. Now I buy my hamburger patties from Moms Market or Omaha Steaks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm safe from Safeway since I never shop there. They're way too expensive.

      Delete
  2. Some of them are rather hard to catch. The one site that was linked said Costco sells halal lamb which may or may not be in the original package. I'm pretty sure that the majority of really good lamb comes from Australia and it's almost all halal. If Costco opens it and repackages it, then it is no longer halal. I've never paid any attention because I don't eat lamb. There's something about those tiny little chops that repulses me. I used to eat rock Cornish game hens until the day I was preparing them and realized how tiny they were. Never ate one since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adrienne, ditto and ditto.

      Delete
    2. PS - I wouldn't eat 70% of what Andrew Zimmer eats.

      Delete
    3. Those little lamb chops are THE most delicious ever IF you like lamb! And some come from NZ.

      Delete
    4. Z, We had lamp chops once. Very tasty, but we don't need it and that was the last time.

      Delete
    5. Lamb chops? Ick! Lamb tastes like wet wool smells -- and I'm highly allergic to wool.

      Delete
    6. AOW, Well, that must be because you are not moslem vermin.

      Delete
  3. as long as the PRICK Jersey is here, I' won't post here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Up to you unknown. I delete the trash when I see it.

      Delete