Sunday, May 26, 2013

I Won't Be Posting Much Political Stuff

I don't believe that there is any solution to this mess.  The "Mess" can be loosely described as the communist democrats taking over the school system, the media, the entertainment industry, and much of social media.  We have 3 generations of morons who have been spoon fed to believe government is the answer and democrats are pretty much it.  Conservatives who know the score will be leaving the planet in droves thanks to obamacare and generation x, y and z will carry on - convinced that the conservatives are racist,  violent and 'the problem'..

Electing republicans is useless and insulting at this point.  There isn't one of them that is conservative anymore and if there were they wouldn't get elected anyway, nor would their policies find appeal in the public square.  We're an imbecilic feel good population now.  As long as we think all we need to do is get along with vermin like the muslims, then eberything going to be A-Ok. Just like in Kindergarten - except it wasn't even there was it ?

So, when I don't comment on your politically focused posts, it is because I don't want to keep writing the above over and over and become a pain in the ass.  I continue to respect you folks fighting the good fight, but I don't believe you have anyone in a position of significance that will make anything actually happen.  I figure this is the most efficient and communicative way to do it.

I don't believe anything will happen until the government solution believers realize how hard they are being screwed by everyone in politics and their buddies like the public unions.  People genrerally seem light years away from that realization by my experience.

As one example in thousands, the republicans knew about the IRS scandal prior to the '12 election and said nothing.  They backed down because they didn't want to screw with their own cushy positions in Congress, nor did they want to further alienate those who they now seek to befriend - the parasitic liberals and immigrants who are flooding this country and conservative states like Texas, so they can vote conservatism our of existence.

Politicians don't give a shit about you.  They don't care about you or the country anymore for that matter.  If they did, they wouldn't pass Major pieces of legislation that will knock on our front door now and until you die, and steal your assets when you do, that Excludes them.  That's right, obamacare, and all this other evil shit does not affect them.  They be keeping the good doctors on retainer for themselves using Your hard earned money.

So, I will never send a dime to a politician, nor will I vote for one, unless it's 3rd party and then only for laughs.  I'll vote No on any tax issues or anything else that seek to steal more of my money but I won't even raise an eyebrow over a politician.

Unless the libtards feel the pain enough that they wise up and revolt.  Though it will be too late by then.  DHS has purchased a billion.6 rounds of ammo at last count in the last 12 months or so and has deployed armored mine resistant vehicles across the country.  3000 of them, in all the hot spots no doubt.  Why do you think they did that ?

Yea, depressing I know.

I'll post stuff that I think is interesting or humorous or whatever.

Good luck and warm regards to all of you.  Try to have fun and protect your assets best you can. Enjoy life and laugh at libtards.  They'll get their due.  

All that said I wouldn't want to be anywhere but America, but it's getting iffy.

I think everyone has seen this but if you haven't ...



12 comments :

  1. Can't say I blame you. I don't post as often myself. I even started a non-political blog just for a break from politics. I won't give up TCL, though, because I still think we can't give up fighting no matter what. We must fight till the end. Who knows, maybe the country will wake up...pray, pray, pray.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TCL, respect and good luck to us. I don't know everything. Enjoy.

      Delete
  2. I had this crazy thought that I'd like to link to you OR have this video at GeeeZ, then I thought how ironic it was to have a dear friend saying he won't post politics anymore and link to his site for politics :-)
    I believe I've seen this video before, not recently, and knew it sounded scary; today, it's SO TRUE it's more than scary.
    SO...I'd like to TRY to educate my idiotic leftwinger commenters (tho they've been pretty much GONE since the IRS and AP scandals hit, interestingly enough) with this....may I snatch the video?
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Z, let me clarify a bit. I'm definitely not talking politicians, political parties to be more specific. I will talk some issues pertaining to American value, that kind of thing, or stupid crap like the global climate thing-a-mabob.

      You can have whatever you want anytime. The more people exposed the better as far as I'm concerned.

      Get the vid while it's hot though, it keeps getting deleted then someone reposts it under a new link.

      Delete
  3. Well stated. I reached the same conclusion a year ago, but was determined to blog on through the end of the year.

    In the end, the beast will go after the loyal progressives as well. But as you say, by then it will be too late.

    Governments everywhere are starved for cash. They have all the power and we have the money. Only a moron could fail to see how it ends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SF, Thank you and exactly. Failures don't fail, they feed off healthy tissue until there isn't any left.

      Delete
  4. I am w/ your decision--will be posting HIStory- and art--music- and our BEST --at my site--
    I figure folks can go to FOX- Drudge et al for the other--
    Stopped supporting Rs awhile ago--
    Keep me posted as to your thoughts on making $$$ though- OK-
    Hugs-
    Carol-CS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol-CS. Yes, that's true. And I'll post some $ stuff if it looks interesting enough.

      All the best. :)

      Delete
  5. I understand completely.

    It is going to be one hell of a ride down the drain before things change for better or worse.

    I tend to let images do the talking for me, so I will keep posting those. Most of the parasites, leeches and 0bama morons seldom understand sentences longer than four words and words with more than two syllables.

    Keep what you are doing Kid however you can. This way we will know we are not the only ones in the asylum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Admiral, I agree unfortunately. I'll still be on the issues, just not the players and the games.

      Delete
  6. And just to clarify, I do not consider any of my fellow bloggers to be morons.

    I salute those who choose to carry on. It is a noble and worthy fight. I believe that despair is a sin, so I hold hope that things can turn around, I just choose to get on with life and do other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silverfiddle. Agree completely. Well put also.

      Delete