Monday, August 6, 2012

I HAVE A DREAM !! Modified




I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from good paying American jobs that bubba clinton sent to China and India.  And some of you have come from good paying jobs that barak obama destroyed with obamacare and 4 years of uncertainty about taxes and regulations on small businesses that are barely getting along!  And all of you have come from a time when you had more personal liberties than the Marxist, Racist, Muslim Activist, Communist affords you today!   Where your quest -- quest for freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of democrat brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. Go back to California, go back to Illinois, go back to Michigan, go back to Mississippi, go back to Alabama, go back to South Carolina, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to our north eastern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed. 

Let us not wallow in the valley of despair, I say to you today, my friends.

And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and recognize barak obama for the racist bullshit artist he is.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression and dumbed down public schools, will be transformed into an oasis of knowledge and freedom and justice and Tea Party Supporters!

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.   That hard working White People and Christian business owners will not be persecuted by some imbecile empty suit sitting in the White House and thinking he is there because of who and what he is.

I have a dream today!

I have a dream that one day, down in Alabama, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" and "nullification" -- one day right there in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.  That they will ALL be able to create and profit from growing healthy small businesses!  Free from the jack boot of the federal government and barak obama and the democrats, and that ALL people will be given a chance for success and not enslaved by the chains of Welfare, and Single Mother baby making machines!

I have a dream today!

I have a Bigger DREAM in November!
Make that Dream Come True America !

 

18 comments :

  1. Now that is a very positive outlook. Though we are in times of turmoil and despair there is a light at the end of the tunnel and it is not RED it is Red, White and Blue my friend. Americans will see to that. The scourge of communism is alive and dying, notice I did not say well. We will slowly but surely revive this mighty nation and our hearts will soard with national pride once again and send those who have worked to destroy into the insane asylums our to shores of tyranny in which they wish to live......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosey, I'm gonna take your word for that !

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great speech Brother Kid. Which reminds me I saw a bumper sicker on a woman's car the other day that said in large letters "I HAVE A DREAM" and when I got closer underneath it said "That I had a Job"
    In the beginning of the year I also saw one that said "Obama" with that stupid logo of his and when I got closer underneath in small print said "Impeach Him". I gave a beep and gave a big thumbs up to the guy out my window.
    I believe there is a larger silent majority out there than many are admitting to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you sister Lisa ! It was Fun and Empowering to give it.

      Love those bumper stickers !

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you Ed. Let's All lay it down. Let's be Deafening through November !

      Delete
  5. "brother Kid"...Lisa, you CRACK ME UP!
    Lisa, your comment lifted me up...thanks for that encouragement! "I have a dream that I had a job!" HILARIOUS! And, I'll lift YOU up now...in LA, where I have not seen ONE new Obama bumper sticker (a miracle in itself), I've seen two that have his logo and OMG written underneath...and in smaller print: OBAMA MUST GO!!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Z! YES WE WILL!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Obama gave that speech, he would also title it "I have a Dream,' but the content would clearly spell out 'I have a nightmare.'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thin he gives us his nightmare speech every day for the last 4 years.

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If seems as if you are as sick and tired of these scumbags as I am.
    Well it's high time that they are called on it. And expose the whole bunch for what they really are.
    In my opinion, for what it's worth, maybe the Birthers may or may not have the details right, but they smell something. Could it be that t Obama didn't attend Columbia at all, which would explain why nobody remembers him and why there are no transcripts?
    I think its time we switch from the Tax record questions to making the assertion that Barack Obama WAS a foreign exchange student, and let HIM prove that he wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kid: this numbnut guy above (My Observations) is just spamming this little nugget to every site he sees, I already deleted the exact same spam from my latest rant.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the spamanator alert Fredd !

      Delete