Sunday, May 10, 2009

200 Brand New Frogs

Read All About It

It wasn't that long ago that we were all hearing about frogs mysteriously dying off around the world.

I'm not making this case, but maybe frogs have adapted to whatever the problem is/was by generating 200 new varieties - so far.

It is certainly my opinion that people worry about nature too much. Nature takes care of itself.

If I thought about it, I could name 20 or more Major Global Catastrophe Predictions just in my lifetime - SARS, The Hole in the Ozone, Running out of Oil by the Year 2000, Y2K, and many others.

Mankind is Batting Zero for predicting the future by even as much as 5 years out. They've never gotten Anything Right.

But they keep trying and people keep buying it hook, line, and sinker.

No comments :

Post a Comment