Thursday, August 29, 2024

Kid's Creations

Thought I would share a couple photos of the type of woodworking Kid did.  It was amazing the type of inlay he could create.  Notice the detail.

This is the first thing I had asked him to make, a writing table.  The table is made of Mahogany, but each of the inlay pieces is an exotic wood.  Kid cut and shaped each of these pieces.

                                                                    Desk Top


Close up of desk top


                                                                    Game Box












7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous work. Very talented.
    Hugs. 🫂
    Be safe and God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooops - I'll get some pics to you post haste. I've been a bit under the weather with a pinched nerve in neck referring pain to shoulder. It makes sleeping tricky. I have a VERY wonky neck - over three rear end accidents with the first one at about 20 yo the worse one. No shoulder harnesses back then and the car hit us really hard. I was in a hard collar for many months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That writing table is so beautiful! Thanks for taking time to post some of his woodworking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many things around that Kid made. I did not want to overwhelm by posting more.

      Delete
  4. These are beautiful! Very handy with his hands. And nicely done. Now I better understand better how he left 2 big projects in progress at the end. I hope you were able to get them completed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There wasn't anything he couldn't do, except cook. The one thing he could make was lasagna and it was awesome.

      Delete