Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Little Advance Live Blogging of the Veep Debate


Biden - B, Ryan - R, Moderator - Mod 



Opening Remarks:
R - This country is headed for a fiscal Armageddon ! bla bla bla....and Mr Romney and I have a plan to heal this country’s fiscal policy, energy policy and entitlement programs.
 B - barak and I have Crushed the Middle Class over the last 4 years !

R - The obama administration has Crushed the Middle Class and Small Business the last 4 years with triple gas prices and double digit percentage increases on health care premiums.
B - Yes, I said that but thanks for reminding me about crushing Small Business too. (Sheepish Look)

R - Given the 37% increases in staple household and life necessity items, combined with the 22.1 % decrease in household value divided by the 42% increase in the misery index, along with the triple digit reductions in DOD, basic services and durable good attainability, we simply cannot survive another 4 years of the barak and Joe show.
B - Razzle Frazzle, geedle gaddle, flop a lot of fiddle faddle.

R - I wish I could ask Joe about barak's plan to turn over the USA to Vladimir Putey Pute of Russia as soon as they are re-elected, but I can't. Maybe the moderator will open this subject.
Mod - Razzle Frazzle, geedle gaddle, I Love Me a Barak Obama !
B - China ? What ? That was George Bush.

R - Instead of Embracing, Apologizing, and Heaping Billions of Tax Payer Dollars on enemies who's stated goal is to kill each and every Infidel (That's Us), Mr Romney and I are going to cut off Foreign Aid, and close the embassies in any country that doesn't deliver on human rights and freedoms.
B - Sounds like a good idea actually !!

R – I have a Dream! That All people can live and prosper in the United States of America !
B – I have dreams ! Oh Yea. 

It just devolved from there....

5 comments :

  1. Do you remember Biden's comment on Feb. 6, 2009?

    I know, I know how can any remember all his gaffes and idiotic statements. But, alas he actually never spoke a truer truth with this:

    "If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong." --Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat, Feb. 6, 2009

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosey, Yea, Funny. Biden cries Uncle at almost every opportunity. haha

      Delete
  2. Biden would probably do better calling in sick....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opus, How would anyone know the difference ! I really do expect him to cry uncle at some point(s). hahahaa

      Delete