Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cholla the Painting Horse

Is quite talented in my opinion.

Cholla I believe is pronounced as they would in the southwest as 'Choya'.

Without further ado, Here is Cholla.

Cholla's Gallery

He's no Monet, and no doubt that frustrates him as his capacity for diversity of brush strokes is lacking, but his talent for color and ability to convey the proper feeling in his interpretations of nature is quite impressive.

Some of my favorites are: Birds in Flight, Flying Dolphins, Grasshopper, Maybe Van Gogh, Star Goose, and Purple Winged Dragon.

7 comments :

  1. that's amazing. maybe i should start holding the brush in my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really neat. You find some cool stuff. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. labcat, LOL !

    Snarkey, My pleasure, glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and talented horse. Cholla's art looks better than some of the junk that passes for art in many galleries! I agree w/ Dave, you do find the coolest stuff, Kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunni, I dunno, I think you find the coolest stuff. Really.

    Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, that's sweet of you to say, Kid!
    It's a tie, how about that.

    ReplyDelete